Events for Recovery, Regeneration, Revival
Event success is now dependent on positively impacting your host community with a more prosperous, sustainable, and inclusive future for all
Our Event Benefits Framework will help you to...
- Establish social impact goals and priorities for your event
- Identify measurable indicators within each pillar of community
- Provide best practices and strategies to achieve chosen targets
- Provide evaluation criteria and recommendations for growth
The Five Pillars of Community Regeneration
Social, economic, and environmental systems working together
- Promote social value organizations that give back to the community.
- Support local social enterprises and marginalized local businesses.
- Offer long-term value to community organizations (thinking beyond a four hour give-back program).
Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Be a contributing factor to the growth and enhancement of diverse groups, races, religions and cultures.
- Create an inclusive and opportunistic environment for diverse groups, races, religions and cultures.
- Amplify and educate the voices of diverse and marginalized groups.
Culture and Education
- Interweave local and traditional food, language, art, and festivals into your event.
- Promote the history and culture of your host community's people.
- Provide financial and educational, benefit and opportunity, to local culture and arts.
- Use events and conferences to enhance the local economy and industry sectors.
- Optimize and track the value of your event to the local economy.
- Enhance the long-term and international opportunities for the local legacy.
Nature and Environment
- Use your event to create environmental regeneration.
- Promote the use of sustainable opportunities, partners, suppliers, etc.
- Educate and provide useable climate change solutions for your delegates
For more information contact Alexis Kereluk at: