A logistics and project management expert with over 12 years experience in event execution including multiple tourism stakeholder events. Emma is a leader in creating innovative, activating and ground-breaking events and engaging platforms to sell destinations.
At ConnectSeven Emma is responsible for overseeing precise event execution and delivery. Considered a specialist at project managing multi-faceted event teams, comprised of clients, suppliers and contractors, her primary focus is to implement best practices from the beginning, with accurate and detailed documents that will steer the project in the direction of success. She is renowned in the industry for creating precise and detailed production schedules that allow for flawless execution.
Recognized by CollaborateMeetings Top 40 under 40, Emma is always looking for new ideas and improvements to enhance our industry; her expertise in project and event management has led to her recognition as a valued event consultant within our industry. She has an unrivalled ability to understand what a specific project requires, curating tried and true project management principles to make sure targets are met and exceeded.
Emma has held leadership positions with world-renowned events and companies including TED Conferences, His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama's Public Address and with one of the largest international event companies in the world, MCI Group.
Education, Training & Awards
- Bachelor of Arts, Communications, University of Leeds, UK
- CollaborateMeetings Top 40 under 40
- Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)Designation
- Convention Industry Council IATA-Certified Travel Agent
Committee and Board Positions
- Board Member, VP Education & Events, Meeting Professionals International (MPI) BC Chapter, 2017/2018
- Committee Member, VP Communications, International Special Events Social (ISES, now ILEA), Calgary Board 2007-09
- Event Production Instructor, Mount Royal University, Calgary AB, 2009
- Member, Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)